1. In google slides, open the presentation you would like to embed
2. Click on File
3. Click on Publish to web
4. Click on Embed (listed next to the link options)Pick your size from the Slide Size drop-down
5. Pick how quickly the slides will change by selecting the seconds per slide in the Auto-advance Slides drop-down
6. Check the box to Start slideshow as soon as the players loads
7. Check the box to Restart the slideshow after the last slide
8. Click the Publish button
9.Click Ok when asked if you are sure you want to publish this slide
10. Copy the embed code now listed above the publish button.
11. Change Tabs from Google Slide back to your school website. Login to edit the website.
12. Go to the page where you want to add the Google slideshow.
13. Put your cursor where you want the slideshow to appear
14. Click the Insert Video Button
15. Under Option 1, paste the copied code into the box labeled "Embed Code"
16. Click Insert Streaming Video
17. Finally, save or update your page