1. First you need to create a photo album. Go to Add a Page to this Section
2. Title your page, then select Photo Album as the page type.
3. Add sidebars if you wish, and then save the photo album.
4. Back under Manage Pages in this Section you should now see your new Photo Album.
***If you do not want the album to be visible aside from the slideshow turn off the visibility by selecting the light switch to the right.
5. Click the title of your Photo Album and here you can add images that you want to show up in your slide show.
6. Go to the page you want to add a slideshow to. The page must have a text editor.
7. On the second row look for the last group of icons on the far right, this is the media group of icons.
8. Select the slide show icon. It looks like a white rounded square with a black rectangle in the center.
9. The Insert Slide Show window should appear.
***Here you can select options for the slide show.
- Slide Show Placement: You can add text wrapping which will wrap text on the page around your slide show.
- Choose a Photo Album: This is where you select the album we created so the slide show will use the pictures from that album.
- Slide Show Size: Sets the size of the album.
- Make Slideshow Images Random: Randomizes the order of the images.
10. Once you're satisfied select Insert Slide Show and then OK.
***You should now see your slide show in the text box as a grey rectangle with the word Slide Show in the center.
11. Update the page then go Back to Site to see your new slide show!