1. Go to the Youtube video you wish to embed. Scroll down to the description area.
2. Click Share.
3. Go to Embed. You will see a code that is generated, this is the Embed Code.
4. Click Show More, this will reveal options. Make sure Show Suggested Videos is unchecked.
5. Select the Embed code and Copy it.
6. Go back to your Gabbart Site and create/open your page that has a text editor.
7. On the second row of icons look for the Media Group. Select the Clapperboard/Insert Video Icon
8. Paste the code, select your Text Wrap settings and then click Insert Streaming Video.
9. You should now see a rectangle with Iframe in the center. Update the page.
10. Go back to site and you will see that now your video has been embedded on the page.