If you want a different page to be your homepage this is how to go about it.
1. Go to your Micro-site's homepage. You can do this by selecting your name on the right sidebar under Pages.
2. Click the Page Settings Button.
3. The Page Settings window will open up. Here you have options to change various things about the page. Select the Homepage Dropdown.
4. Look for the page you wish to be your new homepage and select it.
5. Once you've selected your new page to be your homepage click Submit.
6. Your previous homepage now tells you that the Page Content is being set by the new Homepage. In order to edit content on the homepage you will have to go to that page.