1. Log in and go to your Micro-site. Do this by clicking your name under Pages.
2. Click Add a Page to this Section
3. Enter the Title of the page. For example it could be Basketball Bracket 2015.
4. Select Single Document as the Page Type, set the order and then add Sidebars if you wish. Click Save.
Back under Manage Pages in this Section
5. Look for the page you created. Click the name-link.
6. This brings you to the single document upload area. You have three options. Select one of these options
Option 1: This allows you to upload a document straight from your computer and also places it in a document drawer folder for you.
Option 2: This allows you to select a document from your document drawer that you've uploaded previously.
Option 3: This allows you to access the Shared Document drawer. This drawer is accessible by all users of the website.
Once your document has been added you will see it displayed by its file name. You can change it at any time and update this by clicking save.
Your PDF document will look similar to this back on the front end of the website.