1: Go to the Calendar you wish to subscribe to via Google Calendars.
2. Click the Subscribe Button.
3. Right click the blue text that says "Right Click Here" and then select Copy Link Address.
4. Go back to your Google Calendar, click the down arrow to the right of Other calendars and then select Add by Url.
5. Paste the link you copied from the subscribe page of the Gabbart Calendar and then click the Add Calendar button.
6. A message at the top of the Calendar will appear that says "Importing calendar from url" The message will disappear when all of the events are added.
You now are subscribed to a Gabbart Calendar through Google Calendars.